Flicelcapra Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Sahara Tamil Dubbed Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Searching for a treasure on the River Niger, Dirk Pitt thwarts the attempted assassination of a beautiful W.H.O. scientist investigating a disease that is killing thousands of North Africans. The suspected cause of the raging epidemic is vast, unprecedented pollution that threatens to extinguish all life in the world's seas. Racing to save the world from environmental catastrophe, Pitt and his team run a gauntlet between a billionaire French industrialist and a bloodthirsty West African tyrant. In the scorching desert, Pitt uncovers the truth behind his life-long quest - the fate of a Civil War ironclad. Now, amidst the blazing, shifting sands of the Sahara, Dirk Pitt will make a desperate stand – in a battle the world cannot afford to lose!
Master explorer and former US Navy Seal Dirk Pitt and his wisecracking buddy Al Giordino goes on the adventure of a lifetime of seeking out a lost Civil War ironclad battleship knownthe "Ship of Death" that protects a secret cargo is lost somewhere in the deserts of West Africa. But while the two cross paths with a beautiful and brilliant U.N. scientist Dr. Eva Rojas who is being hounded by a ruthless dictator. She believes that the hidden treasure may be connected to a larger problem that threatens the world around them. Hunting for a ship that no one else thinks exists, Dirk, Al, and Eva must rely on their wits and their daring heroics to outsmart dangerous warlords, survive the threatening terrain, and get to the bottom of both mysteries.
Directed by: Breck Eisner <br/><br/>Starring: Matthew McConaughey, Steve Zahn, Penelope Cruz, Lambert Wilson, Delroy Lindo, William H. Macy, Rainn Wilson <br/><br/>Sahara is a run-of-the-mill action adventure flick that borrows heavily from the best of James Bond and Indiana Jones. It has a cast lacking charisma and an incoherent plot that isn't worth thinking about.<br/><br/>I've made the film sound pretty derivative and pointless so far, haven't I? Well, derivative it undoubtedly is. Regarding its pointlessness, I'm not so sure. It does have some really good jokes and a few wonderfully staged action sequences. That's perfectly alright if you're into those kind of films and are looking for a tolerable diversion for an empty evening. But we should expect modern blockbusters to be more than just "tolerable diversions". Having characters worth caring about, for example, goes a long way. As does not having such clueless bad guys and huge plot holes that are hard to ignore.<br/><br/>For what it's worth, Sahara's based on a novel (although you wouldn't think so when watching it). It tells the story of Dirk Pitt (Matthew McConaughey) who is in Africa at the same timeWorld Health Organisation doctor Eva Rojas (Penelope Cruz). He's searching for treasure, she's looking for the cure for an epidemic. By chance, their paths cross. This leads them to eventually uncover a deadly scheme, and to attempt to stop whoever's behind it.<br/><br/>The acting by the leads in this film will have many wishing that The Mummy's leads (Brendan Fraser, Rachel Weisz and John Hannah) had been in the lead roles instead. I can't believe that I once thought of Penelope Cruza talented and radiant performer. Here she is both wooden and unsexy. Matthew McConaughey lacks any kind of presencean action hero. Indeed, of the three leads, only Steve Zahn manages to come away with any kind of credit, and that is mostly from the comic relief he provides. He's fun to watch,is Rainn Wilson (who's currently acting like Gareth Keenan in the American version of "The Office"). Sadly, their energy doesn't extend to the rest of the supporting cast. Delroy Lindo and William H. Macy are both wasted, while Lambert Wilson isinsufferable herehe was in the Matrix sequels. (I suppose that's a good thing though, in a perverse way - he is the villain, after all.) <br/><br/>As I've already stated, Sahara isn't completely pointless, but what's in it has been done too many times before. There are better things that you could do with your time.<br/><br/>Rating: 5/10
Better than National Treasure (which is not saying much) and notgoodHidalgo (which is not saying much). <br/><br/>I Love Matthew McConaughey. I Love Penelope Cruz - a LOT. But this movie simply went no where. <br/><br/>Skip it. <br/><br/>For adventure, see The Mummy movies with Brendan Frasier, After the Sunset (Pierce Brosnan), The Rundown with The Rock, or even Pirates of the Caribbean, all of which are oh-so-good and FUN!<br/><br/>2-3-06.<br/><br/>Walt D in LV.<br/><br/>P.S. You know, the first Tomb Raider was even better than this!
Any movie starring Penelope Cruz or William H. Macy can't be all bad. And Sahara, which stars both Penelope Cruz and William H. Macy, proves the point: It isn't all bad.

Blood Father in hindi downloadThe War of the Worlds movie free download hdThe Night I Died full movie in hindi downloadFreddy vs. Jason movie download in mp4Future Man full movie kickass torrentThe Tick download moviesPresent Fighter hd full movie downloadKilling Gunther tamil dubbed movie free downloadAssassin's Creed movie download hdFist Furniture movie download in mp4

last edited 215 weeks ago by Flicelcapra
Please log in to post a reply.